Three for the Weekend

John headed out the door today to work at a men's retreat this weekend. He is the assistant spiritual director for the weekend (one of 2) and is giving two talks on Grace. He is nervous and feeling a bit out-of-sorts since he missed their last pre-weekend with the flu.

That means it's just the kids and I! I'm feeling better - it's amazing what sleep can do! - but I'm thinking that it's going to be a weekend of books and movies and crafts rather than anything more exciting. The kids got a whole stack of books from their preschool book order yesterday so maybe we can spend some time reading those. I have a trip to the Library planned and carving the pumpkins into Jack-o-lanterns. That's about it.

The kids get to spend Sunday with our friends while I go listen to John speak and then later in the afternoon go back for the closing service.

Can I ask you to please keep John, the workers and those attending in your prayers? They would greatly appreciate it!

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020