Prayers Please

We've had a tough week here with the death of our lovely young friend on last Sunday.

Then Saturday we found out my parents are stuck in Cairo.
They were supposed to be home by now - heading through Cairo on their way from somewhere else at the end of a trip. 

And our congregational meeting at church today was horrible.  I have never felt like I don't have a faith family before and today I felt like not only did I not have a faith family to turn to, but that I was being forcibly shoved out the door (along with many people who have been in the congregation a lot longer than we have). 

Will you please pray for my parents and their tour group in Cairo?
And for God's direction for us in what to do next?

Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020