Another Bumpy Sunday

It's another bumpy Sunday here.

I officially caught the crud that's been running around our house.

About mid-afternoon yesterday, I felt like I had been doused in boiling water and felt limp as a dishrag. To bed I went. Took a 4 hour nap. Ate dinner and went back to bed.

Up at 8am this morning. Clipped a couple of coupons, ate a very small breakfast, took a shower. Went back to bed. Up ate a snack, checked my email, now I'm writing this. Then I'll go back to bed again.

Uff da.

Just when I think everything is ready to get back to normal, reality hits.

The good news?
John and the kids made it to worship - though they missed Sunday school.
I'm starting to feel better - at least a little bit.
The kids actually took a nap today.
My fever is pretty much gone, I just feel like I've been hit by a truck!
I don't have to go in to work until Wednesday, though I have my final follow up from surgery appointment tomorrow.

Not too bad. Not to mention that I think with another couple hours sleep I should be able to actually make dinner! And with an early bed time tonight, I should be fine tomorrow.

And I keep thinking my life is getting back to normal.
What do I know? :)

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020