Yikes...

These last few days have been busy - almost to the point of being hectic.

Choir last night was wonderful - especially after saying some very naughty words at our main desk-top computer as it failed to cooperate at letting me order books for my childrens' November book order 3 times before it finally went through! Uff da. I definately need to work on patience - especially with dumb, inanimate objects! :)

I did get almost everything I wanted to accomplish yesterday accomplished. That makes me happy!

I was just looking at my to-do list for the rest of today.

All I can say is: YIKES!

I have a ton to do and I'm not sure if any of it can get pushed off until tomorrow, though I'm trying to find something to push to tomorrow so my list isn't quite so long.

I guess that means I need to get rolling! God willing, I'll be able to cross everything off my list today. I'm sore from working out twice this week, so I'm hoping that isn't a hindrance. I'm hoping... Hope is a very good thing!

I hope your week is going well and is as productive as mine has been! Keep plugging away at those to-do lists. It is SO worth it!

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020