Super Savings Saturday - $40

Today we started our $40 grocery budget again, after being at $25 for so many weeks I'm so happy to be back to $40! I can do so much more with that and I think that's a good number for our family of 4 to be at. I'm not sure I could do it with two in diapers again, but for now it's really good.

Here's the Loot!


We got the following:

Two gallons skim milk

1 lb Roma Tomatoes

8 lbs Oranges

1 loaf of whole wheat bread

10 lbs of Potatoes

1 yellow onion

1 clove garlic

2 cans black beans

1 jar Smucker's Red Raspberry Jam

5lbs bananas

2 12 ct bags Pillsberry Oven Ready Buttermilk Biscuits

5lb Gold Medal Whole Wheat Flour

1 bag Fresh Express Romaine Salad Mix

1 bag shredded Kraft Cheddar Cheese

3 lbs Honeycrisp Apples

80 oz Enriched White Long-Grain Rice

2 boxes Duncan Haines Fudge Swirl Cake Mix

1 jar Green Mill Pizza Sauce

All for $39 and change! I saved at least $20 in reported savings.

I'll post acutal prices either tomorrow or monday!

For more shopping inspiration, visit Money Saving Mom!

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020