Menu Plan Monday - Week Of June 13th



Oh, my, oh my! I thought our schedule was crazy before, but with John at his Intensive classes this past week it's been downright nuts! Not to mention finding out some things that just plain made me furious and kept me from getting work done (more on that later today).


This week is a repeat, so I'm trying to think of things we can eat that would be relatively easy and tasty at the same time. Since we cut down our meat consumption, I'm starting to feel like I need to take a better look at how to utilize our options. So I will do that this week, but right now we're still trying to 'eat normal' (or something like that!)


Here's what on the menu this week:



Sunday, June 13:
Breakfast: Cereal and Bananas
Lunch: Leftovers
Dinner: Pizza Party at John's Intensive

Monday, June 14:
Breakfast: Oatmeal with Pecans and Blueberries
Dinner: Pork Chops, Roasted Potatoes, Spinach & Lettuce Salad, Strawberry-Melon-Banana Salad


Tuesday, June 15:
Breakfast: Oatmeal Muffins and Strawberry-Banana Smoothies
Dinner: Chicken Calzones, Spinach & Lettuce Salad, Strawberry-Blueberry-Banana Salad


Wednesday, June 16:
Breakfast: Oatmeal with Pecans, Raisins and Cinnamon
Dinner: At Church or Salad with Chicken, Mandarin Oranges and Strawberries (depending on what time John gets home)


Thursday, June 17:
Breakfast: Waffles with Strawberries and Pecans
Dinner: Leftovers with Spinach and Strawberry Salad


Friday, June 18:
Breakfast: Oatmeal with Cinnamon and Apples
Dinner: Vegetable Soup with Homemade Rolls, Orange Wedges


Saturday, June 19:
Breakfast: Coffee Cake Bread and Bananas
Lunch: Pasta Salad with Chicken on Spinach, Fruit
Dinner: Shrimp Kabobs, Rice, Spinach & Lettuce Salad, Fruit


For more menu inspiration, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie!

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020