These are a Few of My Favorite Things - Rainbows

Rainbows.

I love rainbows.

I love rainbows - not the just in the sky rainbows but the colors that are in a rainbow.

My daughter has a hoodie in the colors of a rainbow and has had several dresses over the last few years that are rainbow striped.

I have 3 pairs of rainbow striped socks and each of my children have a pair too (hubby wouldn't jump on board with that one).

And the rainbow in the sky.
That's the most special one of all.

That's the one that reminds us of God's covenant with us. 
That he keeps his promise - always.

I love that one best of all.

What is your favorite thing this week?

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020