These Are a Few of My Favorite Things - Little Things

The beauty of the snow - we have a lot more than this on our front tree right now!
Watching big fat snow flakes fall with a cup of hot tea and a good book.

Sledding.

Ice Skating.

Cozy evenings curled up with a book (or homework) and hot tea or cocoa.
.
Playing board games!
Spending time playing board games with my family.

Our huge collection of board games that we got as hand-me-downs or as gifts.

Gingerbread cookies! Yum!
Baking and decorating sugar cookie cut outs to send to my Dad as a treat.

Homemade cards for my Dad - to cheer him up while he's "doing" chemo.

This pretty table centerpiece has me thinking about Valentine's Day!
Homemade Valentines

Secret treats hidden away until February 14.

Plans for observing Lent

Looking forward to some fun upcoming events this month!


How about you? What are some of your favorite things?

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020