Healthy Habits in 2012 - Calories Count!

Okay, so this is probably a big DUH but calories do count.

I share before how much I like MyFitnessPal and how it's helped me work on my weight goal.

Since the end of January I haven't logged in.
Bad, bad me.

While I haven't really gained anything, I haven't lost anything new either.

And that's frustrating.

And I haven't been eating as well as I should be.  No idea who's "watching" me on there as I haven't shared with anyone, so it's not like someone is really checking up on me.

But I can feel it.  And I know that if I don't watch it I will start gaining back some of this weight I have lost.

So back to counting calories for me!

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020