Last week was a slow week since I had a bad PHN flare and need to rest and recover. I didn't get much done. I was totally okay with that since I was technically on vacation last week and didn't need to get anything done! So, my completed tasks aren't very many from last week. This week will be better!
* Do the shredding at work
* Clean out and organize my notebooks for both of my classes Got one class almost finished.
* Be completely ready for classes to start
* Redo a section of my T/Th class curriculum
* Meet with a research colleague
* Put together a Power Point presentation
* Make two gifts for John for his Birthday
* Visit my in-laws
* Volunteer at the children's school
* Date out with my husband
* Attend an appointment with my husband
* Meet my cousin and her husband for lunch
* Learn 12 new routines Learned 3 routines.
* Attend/teach at least 16 classes Only 1 due to my PHN last week
* Clean out and reorganize the furnace room
* Finish the wall painting in our bedroom (just a small finish work to do)
* Patch, prime and paint repairs in the kitchen
* Have the piano tuned
* Order seeds/plants for the yard
* Go through all clothes - donate what we don't need, write a list of what we need to buy Got through my clothes and my husband did his. Just need to do the children's!
* Lap quilt for Auntie Kay
* Graduation Quilt (start this so it's done for May/June)
* Finish sewing at least 8 birthday gifts for later in the year Sewed 2.
* Sew a baby quilt for my sister-in-law (we're getting a new nephew or niece this summer!)
* Finish an Anniversary gift for my parents Worked on this.
* Finish the embroidery on The Big Project Worked on this too!
* Make at least three other gifts Made another gift this week - hope to post on this later this week.
What have you been up to so far this month?