It's been one of those up and down weeks - lots to do, an ill child, my leg deciding to cramp up for no discernible reason, and another round of snow making the commute slow on top of it all. Do you ever have those weeks where there's nothing seriously wrong but you still want to scream in frustration? That's this week for me. *SIGH*.
Anyway, here's the goals update.
* Do the shredding at work Started this.
* Clean out and organize my notebooks for both of my classes Finished one class.
* Meet with a research colleague
* Put together a Power Point presentation
* Make two gifts for John for his Birthday
* Attend an appointment with my husband
* Learn 12 new routines Learned 6 routines.
* Attend/teach at least 16 classes Nine classes attended or taught so far; I'll be at 11 by the end of the week.
* Clean out and reorganize the furnace room
* Finish the wall painting in our bedroom (just a small finish work to do)
* Patch, prime and paint repairs in the kitchen
* Have the piano tuned
* Lap quilt for Auntie Kay
* Graduation Quilt (start this so it's done for May/June)
* Finish sewing at least 8 birthday gifts for later in the year Sewed 2.
* Finish an Anniversary gift for my parents Worked on this.
* Finish the embroidery on The Big Project Worked on this too!
* Make at least three other gifts One done last week.
I've definitely made some progress. Sewing/Crafts and Home/Yard always seem to be the categories that end up being "left behind", so to speak, as other things take priority. We'll see how the rest of this week goes.
What have you been up to this week?