Goals for January 2016

Stocking stuffers - "crystal" grow trees - our children love these!

I'm hoping to get back to posting more often here in 2016.  One of the things I'm hoping to track here is my goals for this year.  I'm simplifying things goal-wise and came up with 9 "overarching" goals for this year.  With things being simpler and more straight forward, I'm hoping to actually hit all 9 of my overarching goals for this year: 

What I'm going to be doing here is putting things in pieces - the nuts and bolts of meeting those 9 goals in terms of daily/weekly/monthly items.

With all of that in mind, here's my goals for January:

1. Celebrate my husband's birthday
2. Deep clean the kitchen, living room and main bathroom.
3. Sew a Memory Quilt for a relative that recently lost a family member.
4. Finish a set of scrapbooks for a church event
5. Write a minimum of 1200 words on my schoolwork and paper writing
6. Make at least three presents off our 2016 present list
7. Purchase and install a new storm door
8. Figure out how to generate at least an extra $400 each month and do so
9. Be fully prepared for Spring Semester Classes before they start (syllabus, assignments, copies, etc.)
10. Clean off/out my office at work - I left it in quite the state at the end of last semester!
11. Weekly date night with my husband
12.  Weekly individual time with each of my children
13.  Bake one breakfast item weekly to freeze for use later
14. Plan for each lunch so that I have a whole, nutritious lunch, not something that is an afterthought
15. Attend 3-4 Jazzercise classes each week

What are your goals for January this new 2016?

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020