These are a Few of My Favorite Things - Dreaming

Fresh as a daisy!

One of the things I love about a fresh start is the dreaming that comes with it.

The beginning of the year in January, the beginning of summer and the beginning of the school year are all 'fresh start' times for me.  I love coming up with plans, and ideas, and wishes, and dreams.

The best part of all that is the dreams.

What are my hopes and dreams for the future?
How do I make those dreams a reality?
How do those dreams change each year?
What dreams are now invalid, outdated or inappropriate?
What dreams are brand new at this time?

Sometimes my dreams are pipe dreams.
But most of the time their very reasonable.

A calmer schedule...
More time with my family....
Finishing my dissertation....
A trip to visit family...
Our summer camping trip...

The older I get the more I realize that sometimes the simplest dreams are the best.

A pretty bouquet of flowers on my kitchen table....
A nice meal with my family....
Less clutter so we have more time....

What are you dreaming of this year?

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Frugal Things - The Month of December 2020