Super Savings Saturday - I Splurged a Little! $83 and change

Alas, I don't have pictures this week since my camera battery is charging!

I did get A LOT of stuff - and spent about $85 in three different shopping trips. I had $25 from last pay period, and $80 from this pay period, so I have about $16 for next week. I'm okay with that! I also can't find my receipts (I have NO idea where I put them!) so I don't have exact totals today either. **Sigh**

Trip #1: Farmer's Market:
2 lbs organic 85% lean ground beef
1 lb organic pork chops
Total: $14 and change

Trip #2: Grocery Store #1
2 1lb strawberries (BOGO)
1 36oz Old Orchard Grapefruit Juice
1 10-pk Oscar Meyer All-Meat Wieners
4 packages Sargento Low-Salt Shredded Cheese
4 boxes Kellogg's Mini-Wheats
2 2-lb bags Arctic Shores Pre-cooked Shrimp (70ct was on sale, we got 90ct because they ran out!) (BOGO)
Total: $38 and change (after coupons and sales)

Trip #3: Grocery Store #2
2.3 lbs bananas
1 large pineapple
1 large cantaloupe
2 boxes Cheerios
2 boxes Lucky Charms
1 package Marcel Napkins
1 32-oz Yoplait Vanilla Yogurt
2 gallons store-brand skim milk
1 doz large store brand eggs
2 42oz bottles Northland Cranberry-Raspberry Juice
5lbs Russet Potatoes
1 jar Green Mill Pizza sauce
1 lb package store-brand baby carrots
2 candy bars (I was hungry - but I did save one for later this week) :)
1 bag Hershey's Dark Chocolate with Almonds Minis (we're taking turns providing dark chocolate for the office at work!)
Total Spent: $30 and change (after coupons and sales)

Total spent is roughly $83 and change.

For all we got, not bad. I'm especially happy with the shrimp deal we got! I'm sure others could do better, but I'm really happy with the haul I got for that amount!

Pictures will be back next week. In the meantime, check out Money Saving Mom for even better deals that I got here!

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020