Well, this week started off on a not so good foot.
I was woken up this morning by Buddy standing 3 inches in front of my face and shouting "MOM! It's raining in the basement! Come QUICK!"
Darn it - he was right.
It was raining in the basement.
Courtesy of a shower curtain that hadn't been put all the way into the shower and water that rain into the hallway and then down through the floor.
That was followed by forgetting my aerobic shoes and my microphone at home without time to get them before my Jazzercise class today - fortunately I was able to borrow a pair of shoes and there was another microphone I could use, though it wasn't the best quality.
On the up side, I had shoes to work out in, my science class went swimmingly well and my co-worker brought in the most delicious chocolate cupcakes and shared - so I had a really yummy desert after my class today. John made our yummy salmon dinner and now I'm looking forward to a hot shower before bed!
Here's a recap of last week:
Clean out part of my filing cabinet (it's still messy from the move in January - and whole section of my lecture notes decided to run away to someplace unexpected on me, so I need to find them soon!)
Complete 1 other item on my to-do list (this will depend on my schedule as to what gets done)
Learn 3 new routines I learned two this week.
Finish Lenten Wreath and Hang
Make Easter Banner (if I'm really ambitious, this will be fabric rather than paper!)
30 Minutes on Church Photo Albums (I have completed 2 of these in the last two weeks - have 2 more to go and then I can take them back to church - whoot!)
I think I actually did really well this week - partly because I didn't put so much on my to-do list and we've been making a point of staying home in the evenings and on the weekend as much as possible. Doesn't always work, but it does make a difference!
Here's what I'm up to this week:
* Prep next unit
* Start reviewing texts for my class next semester (orders are due in a couple of weeks and I need to change my text for fall)
* Clean out that filing cabinet!!!
* Cross 2 things off my to-do list
* Teach 3 classes this week
* Attend 1 other class
* Learn 2 new routines
Family: (We have a light week this week - the kids have Spring Break!)
* Piano Lessons x2
* Trip to the Library
* Family Night - Lesson on St. Patrick
* At home date night - puzzle, hot drinks
* Find shirt for the dance recital for Buddy (we have several to pick from and need to order one)
* Clean out at least 7 items
* Complete 2 tasks on our free home improvement list (I'll hopefully write more about this later this week - Lord willing of course!)
* Finish and hang Lenten Wreath (before Lent is over!)
* Make Easter Banner
* Lenten Worship and Meal on Wednesday
* Continue Memorizing Romans
* Continue Memorizing Luther's Morning and Evening Prayer
* Continue praying for our home congregation
* 30 minutes on the Church Photo Albums
* Continue with the Jesus Tree
* Get to bed on time or early every night this week
* Clean out my purse
* Clean out my backpack
What are you up to this week? Go here to share and be inspired!