Goals - Week of February 17, 2013

We've had two sick kids here - Missy had a double ear infection one week and then Buddy had Influenza B.  Neither of them are quite all the way back to normal - sleeping a lot and crabby, crabby, crabby (which then makes this Mama crabby - but that's a whole different post! ;) ).  I guess the Influenza B can hang on for a really long time (the active period is 7-10 days and then I guess secondary effects can last longer than that).

I'm just hoping that we don't get any more sick and that John and I stay healthy.  We're trying to eat well, sleep enough and drink plenty of liquid toward that end.  I'm also not going to revisit my to-do list from a couple of weeks ago - what I didn't get done doesn't matter at this point and I just need to move forward.  My goals this week are basically that - to keep us moving forward and not overload ourselves so much that we all get run down and sick again.

So here's what I'm up to this week:

Work:
* Grade Tests
* Finalize next unit
* Update web page

School:
* Meet with my adviser
* Finish a paper I'm writing with a colleague (almost done!)
* Write at least 2 pages on my dissertation

Jazzercise:
* Teach 4 classes this week
* Learn 5 new routines
* Download our new routine set

Family:
* Piano Lessons x2 Monday
* Dance Lessons x2 Thursday
* Dance Lessons x2 Saturday
* Daddy-Daughter Dance for John and Missy Thursday
* Date Out for Me and Buddy Thursday (he's paying with his own money!)
* At home mini-date with John
* Visit with my Cousin this weekend

House:
* Catch up the Ironing Again
* Jesus Tree - finish this and continue with daily readings for this
* Sort bin of donations and drop off at Thrift Store
* Anything on my short-list that can get done (I have a short list of little things that I'd like to get done this week - like re-arranging the photos in the living room - that won't be a big deal if they don't get done).

Faith/Ministry/Church:
* Write our Compassion Child
* Lenten Dinner and Worship on Wednesday
* Work on the Church Photo Albums

Personal:
* Go to bed on time or early every night this week

What are you up to this week?  Care to share?  Visit Money Saving Mom for inspiration!

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020