Healthy Habits in 2012 - Attainable Goals

I haven't had a Healthy Habits post in a while.

Not that there hasn't been anything to write about. I just don't quite know what to pick!

My current thing is having attainable goals - goals aren't worthwhile if they aren't attainable, right?  And I'm going to be teaching some of my Jazzercise classes in a room with a mirror behind me, so getting my rear end particularly toned is something I'd like to do.

So my attainable goal for right now?  Making sure that I do glut routines that challenge me - really challenge me. As in I-have-sore-walking-the-next-day challenge me. 

Fortunately, we have several routines that fall into that category for me to choose from. So I make sure that I do them 5 days a week - even on the days I don't go to class or teach.  If I go to class as a student and the glut routine doesn't challenge me enough, I come home and do one then too.  My own students are groaning when the glut routines come on right now, but I just tell them, "If your legs and back end want to yell at me tomorrow, I'm perfectly okay with that!" *Wicked Grin*

I'm still working on figuring out this whole snacking thing and I think I've finally got at least part of it figured out, so I think I'll write about that one next time.

But in any case, my glut work is my attainable goal for the moment.

What's yours?

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020