Goals - Week of May 6th, 2012

Nothing like leaving you all hanging 2 weeks go! Sorry about that - I really didn't mean to and I totally dislike this time of year because it just seems like no matter what we do, we're just crazy busy.

I actually did very well with my list from 2 weeks ago and the list from last week as well.

Here's my list for this week:

Work:
* Continue keeping up my grading  (I've actually been able to do this and I'm completely excited about it!)
* Final exam
* Final grades
* Tidy up my paperwork and notes from the semester
* Finish equipment list for fall
* Turn in the equipment list for fall (You know, so that I actually have my equipment in the fall!)

School:
* Meet with my advisor
* End-of-year paperwork filled out and submitted
* Finish proposal
* Submit proposal

Jazzercise:
* Set for 1st class
* Set for 2nd class
* Learn 1 new routine

Home:
* Tidy sewing area
* Bake gingerbread cookies
* Go through giant stack of mail in my living room
* Go through giant stack of old magazines in my living room

Family:
* Birthday Dinner on Sunday Night
* Missy and Buddy's Birthday on Monday - decorate gingerbread cookies (their choice)
* Dance Photos for Buddy and Missy on Wednesday Night
* Be ready for the Birthday Party on Saturday
* Birthday Party on Saturday
* Finish my MIL's Mother's Day gift
* Daily conversation with my parents while they are here

Ministry/Faith:
* Continue memorizing the Sermon on the Mount
* Write letter to our Compassion Child
* Pray for my cousin's church - they're in the middle of the call process
* See if we can finalize John's summer preaching schedule
* Pray for my children and my husband daily (I've fallen off the bandwagon with this and I really need to get back to it!)


Personal:
* Wash my face every night
* Get up with John each morning so I have my alone time before my folks get up

What are you up to this week?  Go to Money Saving Mom to share.

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020