Weekly Goals Update - Week of March 25, 2012

Ah, yes. My weekly goals. 

I've actually been doing pretty well of writing these out and getting to them, even if posting them here hasn't been such a high priority.
So what are my goals for this week?

Here they are:

Work:
* Submit my mid-term grades
* Solution sets for this unit
* Update the course web page
* Notes for daily classes
* Lab for this unit
* Equipment list for my new course for this fall
* Stay caught up on grading

School:
* Meet with my advisor
* Finish with data through question #5

Jazzercise:
* Learn 3 new routines
* Set for first class
* Set for second class
* Organize my paperwork (again)

Home:
* Clean out bottom drawer of filing cabinet
* Organize recipe collection (I pared this down a while ago)
* Catch up ironing (again)
* Six items from the mending basket
* 30 minutes of cleaning out

Family:
* Family night this week - Celebrate the Annunciation of Our Lord
* Twig craft with the kids
* Cake decorating for my daughter this week
* Date "out" with my daughter this week (John and Buddy have 2 evening things this week so I get two "dates" with Missy!)
* Daily 10/10 with John

Ministry/Faith:
* Prepare for Holy Week (schedules, items, mentally)
* Start Resurrection Eggs with the Kids
* Continue work on Memorizing The Sermon on the Mount
* Mail Compassion Child's letter
* Review John's sermon for Lenten worship for him (he asks me to do this)

Personal:
* Wash face nightly
* Home pedicure
* Polish boots

What are your goals this week?  Check in with Crystal to share!

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020