Kid Funny

The hot lunch menu at my children's school occasionally has a small cup of ice cream (vanilla or chocolate) or rainbow sherbert for desert.   Missy thinks the sherbert is the best thing.  Buddy is an all-vanilla kinda kid.

This was the conversation about the hot lunch for tomorrow (Pizza day!) in the car on the way home from school today:

Missy: "Mommy, do you think they will have ice cream or sherbert tomorrow?"

Me: "I don't know. We can check the menu when we get home."

Buddy: "I'm just going to have plain vanilla.  Sherbert is just too wild for me!"


I had to work SO hard not to laugh.

And just for reference, they have vanilla ice cream only tomorrow!  Whew!  That could have been a crazy meal with that wild sherbert there.... :)


What more can I ask for?

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020