These Are A Few of My Favorite Things - Spring Weather!

Spring has officially sprung here in the north country!

After several rather crisp, cool days that certainly felt more like fall than spring, we have landed in the realm of mid-to-upper 60's F for temperatures! It's wonderful!

I'm currently sitting at my patio table, typing on my computer and enjoying the warm sunshine and my children's laughter as they play on the new swing set. The kids are running barefoot and enjoying the soft new grass. They even picked a daffodil each for me! Next on the agenda, finding a vase of some sort for the flowers, bringing out some hand sewing and drinks for the children, and spending some time completing a project in the warm sunshine before making our noon meal for the day.

The bright yellow of the daffodils makes me happy.
The warm sunshine makes me happy.
My children really enjoying their new swing set makes me happy.

Our house is rather small, by US standards, and although it has many windows, I tend to feel rather couped up by the time spring comes each year. We eat most of our meals outside during the spring, summer and fall and I really enjoy my outdoor "living room" as we tend to call our large patio.

It's nothing special, certainly, but it's mine and I am privileged to share it with my family and the many friends that we invite into our home during the spring, summer and fall.

I love the spring. I love the bounty that God has provided for us in our own little piece of the world.

And I love being able to share our bounty with other!

Yes, spring is truly one of my favorite things!

What has God blessed you with on this fine spring day?

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020