Financial Goals Update for March 2010

As I wrote in my menu post, where on earth has March gone? And where is April going? I'm not ready for this...I have way to much to do before May gets here!

Anyway, I posted our top financial goals for 2010 earlier and we did make some progress in March. I had a job interview last week for a new position starting in August, so we'll see how that goes too. I'm trying to keep myself from being too hopeful but I keep thinking about how quickly we'll knock off our financial goals if I get that job. Then I keep telling myself not to count my chickens before they hatch! Isn't that the way it always goes?

So where are we at now that April is half way gone?

Remember, I listed the top 5 goals here - we actually have more! But here are the top five:

  1. Memberships and Fees. 100% Funded! Whoo hoo!
  2. Dates Out. 60% Funded.
  3. Lea's Summer and Fall Tuition. 38% Funded
  4. Buddy and Missy's School Tuition. 0% Funded
  5. Buddy and Missy's School Uniforms. 0% Funded

Yep, we knocked off the Membership and Fee's category this last month!

Didn't do a dang thing in the others, but it's a start. I'm not too worried about finishing out the dates out category right now, getting the tuition's taken care of and school uniforms are of a higher priority than finishing the date category right now.

This month we're hoping to knock off either the rest of my summer tuition or the kids' uniforms. I'm not sure which at this point - it depends on how much extra money we have. So we'll see.

How are you doing with your financial goals this month? Care to share?

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Frugal Things - The Month of December 2020