Menu Plan Monday - March 28 to April 3

Okay - I think I need to rethink my computer time so I can actually get a post up here once in a while! Thanks for being so patient with me!


It's Holy Week this week and it means that I am busy, busy, busy with church activities, worship and getting our house all clean and tidy for Easter! Not to mention school (John and the kids have spring break this week but not me!), getting at least a few of the spring decorations out, getting a few things done with our yard and hopefully getting in to see the doctor about what I think might be a sinus infection. Whew!

So, simple eating this week it is! We're back to a $20/wk grocery budget for a while. Long story, which I'll try to get up tomorrow, but in the meantime, $20/wk it is! They had some screaming deals this week, so we're good to go for a while, though I did completely run out of sugar today. Good thing it's on sale this week and I have a couple that I can double!

So, what are we eating?



Sunday, March 28:
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: Baked Eggs, Apple Coffee Cake, Melon and Strawberries
Dinner: Ground Beef Tacos, Lettuce Salad, Bananas and Melon

Monday, March 29:
Breakfast: Oatmeal Muffins, Orange Wedges
Dinner: Ham, Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans, Melon-Apple-Banana Salad

Tuesday, March 30:
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Dinner: Cracker Baked Chicken, Couscous, Salad and Orange Wedges


Wednesday, March 31:
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Dinner: Scalloped Potatoes with Ham, Salad, Orange Wedges

Thursday, April 1:
Breakfast: Waffles
Dinner: Bagel Pizzas, Salad, Orange Wedges

Friday, April 2:
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Dinner: Ham Sandwiches, Applesauce, Baby Carrots

Saturday, April 3:
Breakfast: Cinnamon Breakfast Biscuits, Orange Wedges
Lunch: Tuna Wrap Sandwiches, Vegetable Soup, Apple Slices
Dinner: Grilled Steak, Roasted Potatoes, Carrots, Fruit

For more menu inspiration, see I'm An Organizing Junkie!

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020