Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

The kids had their Valentine's Day party at Pre-school Friday and they enthusiastically wrote their names on all their Valentine's to take to school!




Here they are writing - I'm adding the pencils that came with the Valentine's!
I have such good memories of Valentine's Day from when I was a kid - I'm glad they have those kinds of memories too.
John was on call - and of course, got called in right when we were supposed to have our at-home Valentine's date - so we will postpone our "Valentine's Date" until next weekend, when we have an actual babysitter and no call scheduled!
I hope you have a wonderful day and are able to do something nice for your sweetie, your kids or someone who just needs an extra boost.

God Bless You All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for taking the time to comment and look forward to reading your thoughts!

As always, please keep your content polite, relevant and mature. I reserve the right to delete comments that are rude, mean, vulger or otherwise inappropriate. I appreciate your understanding that is meant to be an uplifting blog where we can discuss things as adults rather than as opponants.

Thanks,
Lea