Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

The kids had their Valentine's Day party at Pre-school Friday and they enthusiastically wrote their names on all their Valentine's to take to school!




Here they are writing - I'm adding the pencils that came with the Valentine's!
I have such good memories of Valentine's Day from when I was a kid - I'm glad they have those kinds of memories too.
John was on call - and of course, got called in right when we were supposed to have our at-home Valentine's date - so we will postpone our "Valentine's Date" until next weekend, when we have an actual babysitter and no call scheduled!
I hope you have a wonderful day and are able to do something nice for your sweetie, your kids or someone who just needs an extra boost.

God Bless You All!

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020