New Year's Eve

I can't believe that 2009 has already gone. It just doesn't seem possible. I had so many BIG plans for this year. Some have come to fruition and some haven't.


The one's that have:
  • A half bath added in our finished basement.
  • A major redo of our main (and only other) bath completed (the studs and the original cast iron tub are all that's left from before!).
  • My sinus problem diagnosed, treated and finally taken care of through surgery.

The one's that didn't:

  • Finishing my PhD - I WILL finish it in 2010 (even if I have to follow a certain committee member around daily!)
  • Cleaning out all the extra stuff in my house.
  • Finishing off our hardwood floors and doors and getting new trim for our main floor.
  • Finishing all the half-finished projects I have started that are lurking in my sewing/craft area.

I've made progress on cleaning out the stuff and the projects and am determined to get those and the PhD done in 2010. John and I are going to take some time after the kids go to bed tonight and come up with some family goals and our January budget. We have an actually date night out tomorrow night (thank you free babysitting at church!) and we'll talk about fun stuff then! :) I'll be doing some posts later on about some of these things so you can help hold me accountable and I can keep reminding myself where I'm at.

So tonight it's peanut butter oatmeal rounds (made by me and the kids this afternoon)...

Sparkling grape juice (purchased on sale of course!)...

And a year in review...

Wishing you God's many blessings in 2010.

Lea

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020