Sunday, July 30, 2017

Of summer and other things.....

Our purple dwarf iris - unfortunately I don't know the name, it was  hand me down from a family member.

It’s been a long time since I posted.  So, if you’re still here, thanks for hanging on with me.

 
We’ve had an… eventful? Full?... summer so far.  I’m not quite sure of the right word. Very shortly after I last posted, my laptop met an entire cup of coffee.  It did end up being salvageable but the keyboard and track pad needed to be replaced (way cheaper than buying a new one) but, of course, that took a while.

I taught summer session.  John had 12% of our congregation in the hospital, 4 funerals, and a wedding.  The children had sleep away church camp and then we’ve had to juggle childcare.  There was a major, very stressful, not good, and quite unexpected happening at my work and John had to handle a major thing with the property at church too. 

All in all, by the time I got done with summer session, I was so tired.  I would fall asleep sitting up in a chair, something I would only do when I had taken my PHN medication at the wrong time.  I needed to take a nap every afternoon, no matter what.  I did go to the doctor.  Nothing is wrong, I’m just fine and apparently tired.

After a full month now, I am finally on the upswing, my computer is working and I’m hoping to be back to posting more often again.

I have quite a few things that I’m hoping to share with you over the next few months. 

Thanks for sticking around and come back tomorrow to see what we’re eating this week!



1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, and sorry your summer has been so stressful!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you for taking the time to comment and look forward to reading your thoughts!

As always, please keep your content polite, relevant and mature. I reserve the right to delete comments that are rude, mean, vulger or otherwise inappropriate. I appreciate your understanding that is meant to be an uplifting blog where we can discuss things as adults rather than as opponants.

Thanks,
Lea