Goals for July 2016

My pea plant seedlings - coming back well. Hopefully we'll get peas this year!
My summer goals are kind of opposite and two-fold - first, relax and second, finish up several things on my to-do list!  I've put together a tentative schedule and we're going to work on sticking with it.   I have some fun things to do with the children and I'm hoping to have at least two or three days each week that we don't have to drive anywhere.    That will allow us quite a bit of time to do things that we need to get completed.

Here's my to-do list for July:

Work:
* Prep Unit 1 & 2 for both of my fall classes
* Finish research summary

Family:
* Read 2-3 books aloud to the children
* Attend two meeting with John (for his call process)
* Host a birthday party for our daughter (her birthday was in May but she wanted her party in July)
* Play 4 board games with the children
* One date out with John
* Visit three free or nearly free events/museums/locations with the children
* Complete the one project I promised my Dad I would do for the family tree work he's doing

Home:
* Clean out and reorganize both children's bedrooms
* Wash the children's curtains
* Clean out and reorganize the family room
* Scrub the kitchen cabinets
* Prime and paint the stairwell

Yard:
* Keep up with the weeding - spend 20-30minute/day 3-4x per week weeding and deadheading
* Transplant peonies and some irises
* Pick produce and process it as necessary
* Reseed the east side yard - this is a high shade area and definitely needs it

Sewing/Crafting:
* Start the 2016 photo albums for my children
* Hem a pair of slacks for me
* Sew myself a skirt
* Finish our niece's Graduation gift
* Finish at least two other gifts

Personal
* Acupuncture x2
* Get to bed on time
* Read two books for fun
* Get my hair trimmed
* Paint my toenails x 2

That's quite a bit for July, but the children will be helping me with much of it.  We'll see how it goes!  What are you up to this month?

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020