Goals - Week of June 9, 2013

I'm continually amazed at how quickly time flies by these days - it seems like time just speeds by and sometimes I just want to grab it by the tail and holler "stop!".  I doesn't work that way so I guess I just get to make the best of time I do have.  

Here were my goals from last week.

Work:
* Clean out my backpack and binders

School:
* Cross 2 things off my to-do list

Jazzercise:
* Teach 4 classes
* Learn 2 new routines  I learned one.
* Submit my paperwork for May

Family:
* Swimming Lessons x 2
* Picnic at the park with friends 
* Family Night: Put together Summer "Bucket List", Bonfire
* At home date night with John: Bonfire and Apple Crisp

Home:
* Finish edging back flower bed
* Clean out children's rooms (supervise them doing this)  part way done with this
* Finish cleaning out our bedroom part way done with this
* Drop off old uniforms for the uniform swap at school
* Put together idea board for our "office in a closet" that we're going to install later this summer
* Update budget book and savings charts
* Purchase and put in rest of vegetables (the ones I don't start from seed, like tomatoes)

Faith/Ministry/Church:
* Continue with my Memory Work - I'm so behind on this!
* Finish photo albums from our former church (these are almost done, I just need to finish)
* Update my prayer journal
* Finish the last of our church transfer paperwork
* Write letter to our Compassion child
* Bible Study Wednesday night and Saturday morning, Mid-Week Worship on Wednesday



Personal:
* IKEA trip with my best friend (she's buying a few things and I'm gathering ideas!) after Bible Study
* Get at least 7 hours of sleep each night complete and utter epic fail. ICK.

We had a busy, productive week last week and very excited to have some things crossed off the to-do list.  We'll keep plugging away this week and hopefully this will be the summer I can cross several things off my to-do list for good!

Here's my goals this week:

Work:
* Answer questions for a few students
* Order some books 
* Clean out my desk
* Clean out my file cabinet
* Emails

School:
* Cross 2 things off my to-do list

Jazzercise:
* Teach 3 classes this week
* Attend at least one other class this week
* Learn 2 new routines
* Meet with my mentor

Family:
* Swimming Lessons x 2
* Work at the Uniform Swap at the kids' school
* Buddy Dr. Appointment Friday
* Family Night (not sure what we're doing yet)
* At Home Date Night (not sure what we're doing yet)

Household:
* Get right of 7 things each day
* Settle into our summer routine
* 15 minutes per day cleaning out - all bedrooms
* 15 minutes per day of yard work (weather permitting)

Faith/Church/Ministry:
* Finish those photo albums
* Continue with the memory work
* Worship + Pot Luck + Bible Study Wednesday
* Proof Read John's sermon (and pray for him while he's working on it)
* Finish that paperwork for our church transfer

Personal:
* Get to bed on time at least 5x this week
* Tidy up my fingernails (they're very raged right now)

What are you up to this week?

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020