Well, right about now it feels like 2017 is kicking our backsides.
First, flu, head cold, head cold, more flu, more head colds. Then the furnace needed repairs. The van died completely. We discovered a problem in one of our bedrooms that requires removing three walls worth of drywall, baseboards, etc. in that bedroom and the adjoining room to fix. And of course all those things need to be taken care of NOW, as in yesterday, no waiting. SIGH.
In any case, I feel like I've been playing catch up since the beginning of the year. I'm ready to be caught up already!
With all of that, here's my goals for this week:
* Catch up schoolwork to current
* Learn 4 new routines for Jazzercise
* Teach 4 Jazzercise classes
* Register the children for church camp
* Sew one baby gift (good friends had a sweet baby girl the end of January)
* Sew spring placemats
* Mend 5 items
* Read 2 books for my research
* Schedule home repairs for next week
Upside for this week so far? Warmer weather- it's been right around 50F for several days now. And sunny. Whoot! Our new-to-us van is a dream compared to the one that died. I *think* we're all on the mend from all the sickness.
What are you up to this week?