|Some of my beautiful flowers: zinnias and cosmos.|
Since I've been so bad about posting my goals for July, the italic goals below are from July and the non-italic goals are new ones added for August. With the unplanned break that I took, I haven't gotten as much done as I would have liked but I think I'm healthier, which is a good thing!
Here we go:
* Prep Unit 1 & 2 for both of my fall classes (one class is done and the other half done)
* Finish research summary
* Read 2-3 books aloud to the children (I've read 1 and started another)
* Attend one more meeting with John
* Host a birthday party for our son
* One more family tree project that I want to do
* Wash the children's curtains
* Scrub the kitchen cabinets
* Prime and paint the stairwell
* Prime and paint the kitchen, living room and hallway (these are all open to each other)
* Pick produce and process it as necessary This is ongoing....
* Reseed the east side yard - this is a high shade area and definitely needs it We've had a ton of rain and so this got pushed off because we have to deal with some soil issues before we can seed.
* Can tomato sauce and pickled beets
* Start the 2016 photo albums for my children (I sorted materials but haven't done any work on these yet.)
* Sew myself a skirt
* Finish our niece's Graduation gift I'm almost done with this! Yay! And I'm really pleased with how it's turning out.
* Finish at least two other gifts I have started another one and a second is laid out for when the other two are done.
* Get my hair trimmed
* Acupuncture again
* Paint my toenails again
It looks like a busy August - I'm okay with that. I am going to go with "slow and steady wins the race" here. I'm sick of being exhausted all the time and I need to take care of myself and my family and that's my primary goal for the rest of summer.
What are you up to this August?