Goals - The Rest of March and into April

My daughter took a picture of this fabric that she liked to show my mother - the picture doesn't even do it justice! 
So, here's where I left you with my goals for March and how I managed to do with them:

* Read 2 books for my research. Read one and part of another one.
* Write 1000 words on my writings that I need to do for work and school. I wrote about 300 words.
* Calculate and Submit Mid-term grades.  Done!
* Finished the shredding at the office that I need to do. Did part of this.
* Remove two stacks of old papers from my bookcase at work and file, scan or shred as needed. Done!
* Prep one unit for my summer class. Didn't get to this.
* Sew a new Easter tablecloth. Didn't even get to look at this.
* Finish at least 5 gifts. Worked on several but didn't actually finish any.
* Finish 2 mostly-finished embroidery projects. Made progress but got neither done.
* Play at least two board games the children. Done!
* Have a date night with my husband. Done!
* Find a sitter for a date with have coming up in April. Done!
* Pull all the nettle in the yard before we get more snow. Didn't get to this due to the weather.
* Take a car-load of donations over to church for the "spring" rummage sale.  Took a load to the Thrift store instead because we can't drop off items for the rummage sale yet.

For having only a week and half of March, a sick child and a lot of other things going on, I think I did pretty well! 

Now, on to April:

* Finish reading that other book for my research
* Write at least 3500 words this month - I'd like to write 5000.
* Finish three house projects this month (on the docket: replace a door knob, paint the stairwell, paint the one repaired kitchen wall)
* Prep one unit for my summer class.
* Finish the office shredding.
* Make all gifts for holidays, and birthdays through the month of June.
* Sew a spring tablecloth.
* Mend at least 5 items.
* Finish two mostly-finished projects and start The Big Project
* Ready the guest room for company at the end of the month.
* Complete the spring yardwork (as weather permits).
* Take at least two loads of items to the church rummage sale.

I may add a few things to this as the month goes on, depending on what we get finished this month.  We have company coming at the end of the month and then more/different company coming in May and we need to be ready for that too.

What are you up to this month or this week?

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020