Thanksgiving Day

 
 
Happy Thanksgiving!

It's Thanksgiving Day here in the US and we are taking the time to celebrate and remind ourselves all we have to be thankful for.  And we have so very much!

Echinacea flowers - growing in my garden this summer.
 
 
Today I am thankful for...
 
 
....my husband...
...my children...
...my career....
...my health...
...our home...
...our parents...
...our extended families...
....our church families...
...internship/Vicarage...
...John's mentor Pastor...
...the power of prayer...
...good medical care...
...plenty to eat...
...plenty to wear...
...reliable transportation...
...a warm place to live in cold weather...
...my beautiful garden...
...my children's smiles...
...my husbands kisses...
...time spent with friends...
...laughter...
...joy...
...peace...
...Grace....
...Jesus Christ...
...the gift of eternal Salvation.
 
 
What are you thankful for today?

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020