Goals - Week of August 11th, 2013

Sorry this is up so late - we got home from VBS waaaayyyy later last night than I thought, and I had to finish the post! 

Anyway, here's the recap from last week:

Work:
* Edit the packet for major project 1.
* Optional: Start outlining Unit 2

School:
* Schedule meeting with my committee
* Do one thing on my dissertation to-do list
* Finally finish this proposal (REALLY)


Jazzercise:
* Teach 3 times this week
* Learn 2 new routines
* Attend CPR Renewal class and send in my paperwork afterward


Family:
* Swimming Lessons
* Family Night
* Our 15th Wedding Anniversary!  (I can't believe it's been that long already!)
* Date out on Friday night to celebrate our 15th Anniversary


Home:
* Finally finish up those kids bedrooms  Almost done - not quite, but really close.
* Weed and remove rock from the rest of the front flower bed (won't get this completely done but I'm going to work on it).  I got a bit done but not much.
* Blanch and freeze produce as necessary
* Make granola
* Clean out 7 things from the house


Worship/Church/Faith:
* Vacation Bible School
* Redo my daily devotional time
* Write our Compassion International Child


Personal:
* Get to bed on time!!! (I desperately need to work on this one!)  No comment on this one. :)
* Get my hair cut
* Eliminate my right-before-bed snack (I got in this habit when I was pregnant 9 years ago and definitely don't need it anymore - especially if I get to bed on time!!!)  Did okay a couple of days this week but not overall.


It was a pretty good week but I still feel really behind after all the computer issues.  This week's list is really ambitious. Here it is:

Work:
* Finish daily outlines for Units 1 and 2

School:
* Continue to bug my advisor :)
* Submit proposal
* Do a "final" edit on the paper I'm writing with a colleague

Jazzercise:
* Teach 3 classes this week
* Learn 2 new routines

Family:
* Swimming Lessons
* Project with Missy
* Project with Buddy
* Family Night
* At Home Date Night

Home:
* Finalize plans to buy a new-to-us car (I'll share this whole saga at a later date)
* Clean off my dresser
* Clean all the junk out from under our bed  (we have stuffed a few things under there that I don't think we need anymore!)
* Finish cleaning out the kids rooms
* Clean out the guest room so that my parents can visit (YAY!)
* Install at least one more roll of edging in the back yard
* Continue to work on that front flower bed

Faith/Ministry/Church:
* Vacation Bible School again - different church this week
* Proofread John's sermon (I love doing this!)

Personal:
* Get to bed on time
* No snacking right before bed
* Write a letter to Great Aunt Lily

Like I said, it's an ambitious list - I'm hoping to get most of it done and so far this week has been really productive. I'm hoping the rest of the week is too. 

My Dad is finding out today when they can come up to visit - we're all hoping it's soon!  We miss them so much!   I'm trying to get a whole bunch of stuff crossed off my to-do list before they come so I can just spend as much time as I can with them, even though the semester is just starting for all of us. The start and end of the semester are the busiest times, so I'm hoping to have things at least caught up at home so I can coast with that for a while.

What are you up to this week?  Visit Money Saving Mom to share!

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020