Last week was definitely NOT the week I had envisioned it would be. So here I am with a partially working new computer and a very frustrated self! Blech.
Here's what's on tap for this week:
* Finish assignments for Unit 1.
* Finalize hiring of my Teaching Assistant.
* Meet with my advisor.
* Do one thing on my dissertation to-do list.
* Finally finish the proposal I've been working on.
* Teach 3 classes this week.
* Learn 3 new routines.
* Submit my July paperwork.
* Swimming Lessons.
* Piano Lessons.
* Send in registration for fall swimming lessons, dance lessons and Sunday school.
* Family Night: Movie in the Park (our local parks and recreational service shows an outdoor movie a couple times a summer for free).
* At Home Date Night: We're hoping to do a bonfire in our fire pit. If it's raining, we'll put together a puzzle together.
* Mail a box of goodies to my parents.
* Mail birthday cards to my MIL.
* Work on our afternoon and evening routines again - we let these fall by the way again.
* Finish cleaning out the children's bedrooms (we had made good progress and then stopped).
* Finish weeding and mulching the bed around the patio.
* Finish setting up my new computer (this has been a trick and a half!)
* Blanch and freeze cabbage.
* Blanch and freeze green beans.
* Make and freeze 2 loaves of zucchini bread.
* Make granola.
* Proofread John's sermon for this week.
* Visit the congregation John will be preaching at in 2 weeks.
* Update prayer book again.
* Select new scripture to memorize.
* Final return of items to our former congregation.
* Get my hair cut.
* Get to bed on time!!!! (This has been a read struggle for me of late.)
* Use my free coffee coupon for a free cup of coffee on my Birthday.
* Finalize my goals for this coming year (starting with my Birthday on Friday).
What are you up to this week? Visit Money Saving Mom to share!