Goals for the Week of July 28th, 2013

Last week was definitely NOT the week I had envisioned it would be.  So here I am with a partially working new computer and a very frustrated self!  Blech.

Here's what's on tap for this week:

Work:
* Finish assignments for Unit 1.
* Finalize hiring of my Teaching Assistant.

School:
* Meet with my advisor.
* Do one thing on my dissertation to-do list.
* Finally finish the proposal I've been working on.

Jazzercise:
* Teach 3 classes this week.
* Learn 3 new routines.
* Submit my July paperwork.

Family:
* Swimming Lessons.
* Piano Lessons.
* Send in registration for fall swimming lessons, dance lessons and Sunday school.
* Family Night: Movie in the Park (our local parks and recreational service shows an outdoor movie a couple times a summer for free).
* At Home Date Night: We're hoping to do a bonfire in our fire pit. If it's raining, we'll put together a puzzle together.
* Mail a box of goodies to my parents.
* Mail birthday cards to my MIL.
* Work on our afternoon and evening routines again - we let these fall by the way again.

Home:
* Finish cleaning out the children's bedrooms (we had made good progress and then stopped).
* Finish weeding and mulching the bed around the patio.
* Finish setting up my new computer (this has been a trick and a half!)
* Blanch and freeze cabbage.
* Blanch and freeze green beans.
* Make and freeze 2 loaves of zucchini bread.
* Make granola.

Faith/Church/Ministry:
* Proofread John's sermon for this week.
* Visit the congregation John will be preaching at in 2 weeks.
* Update prayer book again.
* Select new scripture to memorize.
* Final return of items to our former congregation.

Personal:
* Get my hair cut.
* Get to bed on time!!!! (This has been a read struggle for me of late.)
* Use my free coffee coupon for a free cup of coffee on my Birthday.
* Finalize my goals for this coming year (starting with my Birthday on Friday).

What are you up to this week? Visit Money Saving Mom to share!

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020