These are a Few of My Favorite Things - Valentine's Blessings

My beautiful flowers from my husband and my children.

We decided to buy cupcakes rather than candy. Yes, I could make them but these are so darn yummy we  do use them as our occasional splurge!  We bought them here.

We had a very quiet Valentine's Day coming off of two weeks of sick children.  With Buddy still not being 100% back to normal, I think that was good.  We had cards from us and the grandparents, a yummy dinner of pork roast, roasted potatoes, tossed salad and grapefruit or oranges. And of course the cupcakes in the picture!   I also bought a grow-your-own strawberry kit for the kids to share.  That should be fun once it warms up a bit.

Sometimes the quiet holidays are the best - being able to really take stock of how you are and what you have.  The little blessings are the best....

...time with family and friends...

... a hug from  a loved one...

...beautiful flowers when there is snow on the ground outside...

...a lovely candlelight dinner with my 3 favorite people...


Truly my Valentine's Day was filled with blessings and it is one of my favorite things.
What more can I ask for?

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Frugal Things - The Month of December 2020