Goals: Week of February 3, 2013

This last week was crazy but we're officially back into the swing of things.  I *think* I even have my schedule worked out so I don't have to bring much work home for work and can concentrate on my family and home and maybe a little schoolwork (if needed) in the evenings!  Hurray!

Here's my goals from two weeks  ago:

Work:
* Continue revising my first unit for class.
* Finish moving my office.
* Meet with my department chair.

School:
* Meet with someone else on my committee  scheduled!
* Meet with my adviser
* Schedule another meeting with the Statistician
*Revise my Literature Review I'm working on this - it's taking longer than I thought it would.

Family:
* Piano x2 Monday
* Dance Lessons Thursday
* Dance Lessons Saturday
* Family Night on Friday: Titus, Timothy & Silas, Missionaries; Lydia, Dorcas & Phoebe, Witnesses to the Faith: Make Thank You notes for our Pastors
* Sleepover Saturday Night for Buddy
* Date Night Saturday Night; Play a Game, Apple Crisp
* Finish Reading Prince Caspian to the children; start Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis
* Prep all items for homemade Valentines this week

Jazzercise:
* Teach 2 classes
* Attend at least 1 other class  I ended up teaching 3 last week
* Learn 3 new routines I learned two
* Put together 2 new sets I put together 1 new set

Home:
* 15 minutes of cleaning out each day
* Finish up that ironing already  Yay!  Finally!
* Inventory the deep freeze
* Inventory the pantry
* Daily chores for me and the children
* Clean out and organize the storage bins

Faith/Ministry/Church:
* Return the LWR quilt top
* Write to our Compassion International Child
* Work on the Church Photo Albums
* Continue working on memorizing Romans
* Continue praying for our home congregation

Personal:
* Polish my shoes
* Evaluate my wardrobe - list any gaps

Not terrible but I'd like to have actually done a little more - especially with the church/ministry and home stuff.  I'm cutting back slightly on the non-work and non-family related areas - I need to make sure I don't over-do it again this semester.  One semester battling pneumonia is plenty, thank you very much! :)

Here's what's up for this week:

Work:
* Keep up with my grading (my least favorite part of teaching)
* Be fully prepared for every class
* Clean out my filing cabinet (after moving, it's a disaster - I kind of threw everything back in just to get it in there!)

School:
* Meet with committee member
* Continue working on Lit Review

Family:
* Piano Lessons for both on Monday
* Dance Lessons for both on Thursday
* Dance Lessons for both on Saturday
* Scouts for Buddy on Thursday
* Family Night: Transfiguration of Our Lord
* At-home Date Night:  Play a Board Game, Apple Crisp
* Continue to make Valentine's with the children
* Finish reading Prince Caspian to the children
* Mail cookies and cards to my Dad

Jazzercise:
* Teach class 2x this week
* Attend class 1-2 times this week
* Learn 2 new routines
* Put together 2 new sets

Home:
* Daily chores for me and the children
* 15 minutes of cleaning out daily
* Clean out and reorganize storage bins
* Keep up with the ironing
* Inventory the deep freeze

Faith/Ministry/Church:
* Continue memorizing Romans
* Pray for our home congregation
* Write our Compassion International Child
* Continue working on church photo albums
I'm going to wait and return the photo albums and the LWR quilt top all at the same time.

Personal:
* Get to bed on time every night
* Get up on time every morning

What are your goals this week?  Visit Money Saving Mom to share and be inspired!


Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020