Goals - Week of October 7, 2012

Well, we're all still sick here.  John has bronchitis and he and I both have a sinus infection (joy!) and the kids are feeling okay but we're keeping an eye out for strep throat - someone in their class had that last week.   I'm officially ready to be done being sick this fall!  Thankfully John and I are almost better - we're hoping this is the week we lick all this. We're both on the tail end of antibiotics and actually feel much better than we have in a few weeks.  That's the good news!

I did get some things done last week, but not many because of the sickies.  Here was my list from last week:

Work:
* Catch all grading up to current.  Made some progress but not much.
* Write up project assignment for this unit in one class.
* Write test for other class.
* Start outlining next units for both classes.
* Update web pages.


School:
* Cross 4 things off my dissertation to-do list.  I crossed off 1 thing last week.
* Continue cleaning out my desk and bookcase at school.

Jazzercise:
* Teach 5 classes this week (yes, you did read that right!).
* Put together 2 new sets.

* Learn 3 new routines.  I learned 2 last week and picked out a 3rd one to learn.
* Pay franchise and insurance fees.

Family:
* Piano Lessons.
* Dance Lessons 2x.
* Scouts.

* Print photos for Missy's 2011 photo album.
* Date Night with John on Friday (free childcare at church).
* Family Night - Pot Luck at our CSA.  Canceled due to bad weather - we popped popcorn and played a board game instead.
* "Date" at home with Missy while John and Buddy go to Scouts.
* Finish reading The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis out loud to the children.

Home:
* Finish mulching flower beds.
* Do one little thing each night to keep our house clutter free.
* Do one little thing each day to keep our bedroom clutter free.
* FPU Class - and homework!
* Pay bills and mail them.

* Catch up the ironing (again - I swear this stuff multiplies on it's own!).

Faith/Church/Ministry:
* Write to our Compassion International child.
* Finish memorizing The Sermon on the Mount.
* Read 2nd book for Book Study at church.
* Choir Practice.

Personal:
* Get my hair cut.  I canceled my appointment because I felt so icky.
* Polish my shoes.
* Get to bed on time 6 nights out of 7 this week.  This was easy because I was sick and wanted to go to bed super early just about every night - one night I actually fell asleep at 8pm! Yikes!

Sooo, now that I'm feeling better (even though I'm still battling this sinus thing), I really don't want to push too much but I do have to get things caught up.  Like my giant pile of grading and being ready for class and having a house that doesn't look like a paper mill exploded inside of it. So, here's my to-do list for this week:

Work:
* Grading caught up (REALLY Already!)
* Next units completely outlined for both classes
* Update both web pages

School;
* Cross 4 things off my dissertation list
* Continue cleaning out bookcase and desk

Jazzercise:
* Teach 4 classes this week.
* Learn 3 new routines
* Put together 3 new sets
* Pay my fees

Family:
* Piano x2
* Dance x2
* Finish reading The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis aloud to the children
* At home date night with Hubby - Thursday night this week

Home:
* 30 minutes of ironing
* One small thing to tidy up our bedroom each day
* One small thing to tidy up the house each day
* FPU - and homework
* Make Homemade Granola
* Make Sugar Cookies for snacks this week

Church/Ministry/Faith:
* Finish reading second book for book study at church
* Decide what to work on memorizing next
* Send pictures and stickers to our Compassion International Child
* Mail sympathy card to a friend who's father just passed away

Personal:
* Reschedule hair appointment and get my hair cut
* Get to bed on time 5 days this week
* Visit with my cousin Diane this weekend

 What are you up to this week? Visit Money Saving Mom to share and be inspired!

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020