I did get some things done last week, but not many because of the sickies. Here was my list from last week:
* Catch all grading up to current. Made some progress but not much.
* Write test for other class.
* Start outlining next units for both classes.
* Update web pages.
* Cross 4 things off my dissertation to-do list. I crossed off 1 thing last week.
* Put together 2 new sets.
* Learn 3 new routines. I learned 2 last week and picked out a 3rd one to learn.
* Pay franchise and insurance fees.
* Dance Lessons 2x.
* Print photos for Missy's 2011 photo album.
* Finish reading The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis out loud to the children.
* Do one little thing each night to keep our house clutter free.
* Do one little thing each day to keep our bedroom clutter free.
* Pay bills and mail them.
* Catch up the ironing (again - I swear this stuff multiplies on it's own!).
* Write to our Compassion International child.
* Choir Practice.
* Get my hair cut. I canceled my appointment because I felt so icky.
* Polish my shoes.
Sooo, now that I'm feeling better (even though I'm still battling this sinus thing), I really don't want to push too much but I do have to get things caught up. Like my giant pile of grading and being ready for class and having a house that doesn't look like a paper mill exploded inside of it. So, here's my to-do list for this week:
* Grading caught up (REALLY Already!)
* Next units completely outlined for both classes
* Update both web pages
* Cross 4 things off my dissertation list
* Continue cleaning out bookcase and desk
* Teach 4 classes this week.
* Learn 3 new routines
* Put together 3 new sets
* Pay my fees
* Piano x2
* Dance x2
* Finish reading The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis aloud to the children
* At home date night with Hubby - Thursday night this week
* 30 minutes of ironing
* One small thing to tidy up our bedroom each day
* One small thing to tidy up the house each day
* FPU - and homework
* Make Homemade Granola
* Make Sugar Cookies for snacks this week
* Finish reading second book for book study at church
* Decide what to work on memorizing next
* Send pictures and stickers to our Compassion International Child
* Mail sympathy card to a friend who's father just passed away
* Reschedule hair appointment and get my hair cut
* Get to bed on time 5 days this week
* Visit with my cousin Diane this weekend
What are you up to this week? Visit Money Saving Mom to share and be inspired!