I think I'm jinxing myself by publishing these - it seems like I type them up and then "poof!" I don't post the next week. Let's see if we can break that cycle, shall we?
Since it's been a whole whopping month (yikes!) since I last posted my weekly goals, I'm going to skip the review. I can't remember if/what/when I finished those things so on to the now, which I guess is more important anyway!
So my goals for this week:
* Finish up last of the prep for both classes.
* Make copies for the first day of class for both classes.
* Badger our lab coordinator until my equipment is in my hot little hands (this is a really long story!).
* Finish up preliminary data analysis
* Appointment with my advisor
* Begin cleaning out my desk and bookshelf
* Learn 2 new songs
* Put together 1 new set
* Attend class 4x this week
* Teach class 2x this week
* Finalize new classes that I will be teaching (sign contract, visit space, etc.)
* Back to school night on Wednesday night!
* Purchase last 3 things for school supplies for the children (these will be dropped off on Wednesday)
* Purchase new tennis shoes for Buddy
* Take the kids to the park
* Take the kids to the public library
* At home date with John
* Family Night: "Attentiveness"
* Proofread John's final term papers for the summer session
* One last clean out of the kids bedrooms before school starts
* Donate the "stuff" sitting in our garage so I can finally park my car in there again
* Finish weeding the back flower bed - it's half cleaned out and redone right now and looks really silly
* Finish edging the front flower bed
* Call for an appointment to have the piano tuned
* Wash, press and hang all of the school uniforms
* Blanch more veggies for winter (planning on carrots, beans and broccoli right now)
* Continue memorizing the Sermon on the Mount (almost done with this!)
* Write a quick note to our Compassion Child via email (did you know you can do that?)
* Pray about Altar Guild and the paraments at church, decide what to do (another long story)
* Update prayer journal
* Call for a hair appointment, hopefully scheduling it for next week
* Schedule a coffee date with my best friend
* Put together a new schedule for fall now that I have my finalized teaching schedule.
What are your goals for this week? Visit Money Saving Mom to share!