Last week was busy and filled with rain and I had a roaring headache caused by a pinched nerve in my shoulder. I did a move wrong learning a new routine and pinched it. It's better now, but wow! I really don't care for sleepless nights anymore - especially when they're caused by burning pain. :P
Anyway, how did I do last week? Not too bad, actually.
Here's last week's list:
* Make copies for the first day of class for both classes.
* Badger our lab coordinator until my equipment is in my hot little hands (this is a really long story!).
* Finish up preliminary data analysis This is very close but I need to meet with someone to double-check my statistics.
* Begin cleaning out my desk and bookshelf
* Put together 1 new set
* Attend class 4x this week Attended class 3x this week instead of 4 due to that pinched nerve
* Finalize new classes that I will be teaching (sign contract, visit space, etc.)
* Purchase last 3 things for school supplies for the children (these will be dropped off on Wednesday)
* Take the kids to the park
* Take the kids to the public library
* Finish weeding the back flower bed - it's half cleaned out and redone right now and looks really silly
* Finish edging the front flower bed
* Blanch more veggies for winter (planning on carrots, beans and broccoli right now)
We had rain this week on the days we would have worked on the yard, so that didn't get done.
* Write a quick note to our Compassion Child via email (did you know you can do that?) Totally spaced this one!
* Schedule a coffee date with my best friend
Now for this week:
* Make black boxes for first day of class
* Finalize equipment details for one class
* Double check everything for the first day of class.
* Meet with the statistician
* Continue cleaning out my desk and bookshelf - I'm taking 15 minutes each day I'm at my school office to clean out unneeded papers and I move 1-2 books over to my work office each time I go. Makes this easy!
* Promo event
* Teach 1 class, attend 3 others
* Finalize microphone details fore new classes (they have their own system)
* Learn 2 new routines
* Put together 1 new set
* Home with the children Monday and Friday - play games, movie with popcorn at home, and other fun stuff
* First day of school on Tuesday! (3 day week this week)
* At home date with John
* Family Night: Continue with Attentiveness and watch "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe."
* Put together sewing lesson for Missy
* Nightly homework routine with the children (they won't have much homework yet, but we want to get into the routine of it)
* Return/Renew Library books to both the church library and the public library
* Yard work from last week
* Finish tidying up sewing area
* 2 birthday presents finished (sewing)
* Continue blanching veggies
* Wash kitchen cabinets
* Have piano tuned (Friday afternoon)
* Continue Memorizing the Sermon on the Mount
* Update note card memory verse system
* Continue to pray about the parament situation at church
* Get hair cut
* Polish my shoes
* Organize the top of my dresser
* Breakfast with my best friend
What are you up to this week? Visit Money Saving Mom!