Has it really been 24 days since I last posted?
I ended up spending 2 weeks sick - as in really sick. Like can't get out of bed for 3 straight days sick - I literally rolled on the floor to get to the bathroom for two of those and had John
I just didn't realize that it had taken me this much time to catch up.
Thanks for sticking with me!
Here are my goals for this week:
* Solution sets for this unit
* Update the course web page
* Notes for daily classes
* Sample test and accompanying hand-outs for this unit
* Test for this unit
* Stay caught up on grading
* Meet with my advisor (again)
* Minimum of 15 hours of writing this week
* Learn 3 new routines
* Set for first class
* Set for second class
* Organize my paperwork (again)
* Clean out my workout wear
* Prime and paint patches in downstairs bathroom
* Get guest room ready for company
* "Cutter Patrol" for the house (with help from John and the kiddos)
* Finish deep cleaning my daughter's room
* Family Night - Mark, Apostle
* Craft with the kiddos
* Daily 10/10 with John
* Continue work on memorizing The Sermon on the Mount
*Treats for John's Bible Study this week
* Wash face nightly
* 15 minutes of "for fun" reading each day
We have company coming next week for a long-term stay so this is my week to get the house ready for that and we have the semester winding to a close in a couple of weeksfor John and me as well. The kids have a ton of school activities coming up. It's a busy time of year for sure!
We've had so much to do, but it's been such a blessing. John has been able to preach at several churches (with the exception of Easter - which was good because I was so sick) and it's been amazing to watch him mature in his preaching ability and the fellowship that he has with all people. I am continually amazed by his servant heart and the joy he has in serving others. Ministry is definitely his calling!
Lord willing, I'll do a wrap up next week so you all can see where I'm at. Because you know you want to know! :)
What are your goals for this week? Check out Money Saving Mom to share and be inspired!