Super Savings Saturday - 4 pair pants, 2 jackets, 1 blouse, 2 suits plus Jewelry for $65!

So, I am officially in love with Clothes Mentor!  I love, love, love that store!  They recently opened on in a neighboring suburb and after reading rave reviews on several other blogs, I decided to give it a shot!  My first time there I bought 1 pair of slacks, 1 skirt, 3 sweater sets, and a cashmere sweater for $100.  I thought that was pretty good.

Today's "haul" took the cake!  And I'm lovin' it!  I had $60 total to spend, I needed some things for myself and I wanted to stop at another shop and get some things for the kids too.

Today was the last day of the $2 clearance sale.  I only looked at the $2 racks, until it came to the jewelry.  Here's what I got:

(Pardon the crummy pictures.  I have a very mediocre camera and very average lighting!)

These lovely brown gauchos (is that what they're called?).  Cost: $2

These lovely black pin-stripe pants.  Cost: $2

This lovely pair of wide-leg jeans (sorry folks, I don't 'do' the skinny jeans!). Cost: $2

This Coldwater Creek blouse.  I just love the cut and fit of this!  Cost: $2

This lovely wool flannel suit!  I need to hem the skirt up about an inch and a half but the jacket fits like it was tailored for me!  Cost: $2

This lovely broach. Cost: $6

This lovely earring and necklace set (and in real life the earrings are both the same color!). Cost: $9

Total Cost: $27.07 with tax for the jewelry.


I also went to Once Upon a Child for a couple of things for the kids.  I went in looking for an Easter outfit and a spring coat for Buddy.  Here's what I found:
This lovely 3-piece "suit" for Buddy.  Pants, vest and shirt.  $11

Nike windbreaker:  $4.95

Lovely dress coat for Missy: $14

Pair of straight leg knit pants for Buddy for dance class.  $4  (Sorry no pic of these - they're in the wash!)

Total Spent:  $36 with tax for the suit and dress coat. 

I am very happy with what I bought today!  And I'm even happier that John is the only one right now who does not have Easter clothes.  And I have an almost completed new work wardrobe for less than $200! 

For more shopping inspiration, see Super Savings Saturday at Money Saving Mom!

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020