This week on In the Refiner's Fire....

I can't believe this year has flown by so fast already.  It's really hard for me to believe that January 2011 is almost here and with it a whole new year! 

This week I'll be running down all the goals that I had in 2010 and how I did with them.  Some I did very well and others...well...let's just say there is another year right around the corner!  :)

Here's the scoop:
* Monday (today): General overview of the year and how I did on goals not included in other categories.
* Tuesday: How I did with my goal to reach my target weight.
* Wednesday: Household goals and their successes and failures.
* Thursday: Spiritual revelations and a few other things.
* Friday: Frugal Friday: My $25 OCC boxes and my financial goals review.
* Saturday: Super Savings Saturday: I'll be kicking off my personal January Pantry Challenge!
* Sunday: These are a few of my favorite things: My favorite things that happened in 2010.

So there you have it!  My upcoming week in the bloggy world.
I'm so glad you're here to join me. 

Check back later to see my year in review!

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020