These are a Few of My Favorite Things - Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!


We woke up yesterday morning to this - a winter wonderland.  Now it's sleeting outside but as long as I stay inside, I can ignore that. :)

 This is my very excited little man who wanted to go out and play in the snow in his pajamas!

I love the look of snow.
I love sledding.
I love Christmas lights.
And Christmas Carols.
And hot cocoa with big marshmallows.

Most of all, I love the excitement on my children's faces and the light in their eyes when the snow comes!

What more can I ask for?

(BTW, the orange 'dots' on the door are pumpkin stickers.  Buddy thought that the house needed a little extra 'decorating' this year!)

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Frugal Things - The Month of December 2020