In the Refiner's Fire - So Very Thankful!

It's Thanksgiving Day.

And I have so very much to be thankful for...

....my health....
....my husband....
...my children...
...my home...
...my education...
...my career...
...my parents....
...my husband's parents...
...my husband's parents...
...my husband's 8 siblings and their spouses...
...four lively nephews...
...a lovely niece...
...the addition of a new brother-in-law and his two daughters as nieces in the next year...
...safe vehicles to travel in...
...plenty to eat...
...plenty to wear...
...money for things I need and desire...
...health insurance...
...access to good medical care when needed...

...with all of this glorious bounty the thing I am the most grateful for this Thanksgiving is by far and away this...

...the Grace of God Almighty...

...who gives abundantly beyond all things we could ever hope or dream of...
...who cares for us in our time of need...
...and carries us when we'd fall...
...and continues to refine me into the person He would have me be...
...which is far better than anything I could have imagined on my own.

Happy Thanksgiving!
And safe travels, to those of you traveling.

Soli Deo Gloria.
Always.

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020