Goals Update - Is it this far into July already?

Are you with me when I say I can't believe that July is this far along already? Good grief!



Even though it's this far into summer, I finally have managed to get some things actually done and completed! Yay!



Check out my side bar... :)

I'm pretty excited about the whole thing!


So what have we gotten done?



Two house projects - the 'parking lot' for the garbage cans is done and so is the painting that we wanted to complete! Whoo hoo!



Two budget goals have been met - my tuition is saved for and our 'date' fund is funded! In addition to that we've got the kids' uniform fund filled and part of their tuition fund filled. Happy dance!



The house is half cleaned out - the upstairs except for the office and under the stairs. We've gotten rid of a ton of stuff and I can't believe how much easier it is to clean when I don't have shuffle stuff. :) I'm hoping to get the whole thing cleaned out before my new job starts a bit later this summer (mid-august!).



After my physical last week, I've decided that I'm going to work very hard on losing weight and getting shape the rest of July, August and part of September. I won't be able to attend my Jazzercise classes as much starting in September so I have to come up with something else to do even if it's at home!



Okay, off to a camping trip with my hubby and munchkins and some blessed time without internet, phones, email and all that kind of stuff! Quality family time! I love that!


How are you doing with your goals? Care to share?

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020