Brain Lapse!

So I wrote two posts last Monday and saved them instead of posting them.

Duh.

Sheesh.

Back to 'normal' this week.

Camping was GREAT and I'll post a couple of my 300 pictures on Wednesday and I'll be back later today with my Super Savings Saturday post!

We're having a heat wave here (90+ F) and lots of direct sun so we're trying to stay cool today in addition to catching up from camping (I'm almost caught up with the laundry - only 1 more load to go!) and trying to get back into the swing of things this week and next before really jumping in head-long for fall.

Excuse my brain lapse, and check out my goals update (I'm pretty psyched about it all!) and our menu from camping last week.

Note about last week's menu: we ended up eating at McDonald's (something I despise and only do about 3x a year if absolutely necessary) because we had a tornado watch out and we didn't want to go home in the middle of our camping trip, yet we didn't feel safe at the campground. Also, we got take out Thursday night when we got back with the rest of our camping money and at the leftovers for dinner on Friday too - so we didn't actually stick withe plan very well. Oh well, live and learn, right?

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020