Sunday, April 4, 2010

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things - The Grace of God

Christ is Risen! He is Risen Indeed! Hallelujah!


Something so simple as a man dying on a cross over 2000 years ago changed my life.

I am still amazed that God would send his only son - his child - to die for me.
For me.

And for you too.

The knowledge that God's grace is sufficient - no matter what - is my comfort and my shelter. My refuge from the storm. My peace in troubled times. And the light that carries me on - no matter what.

I hope that you find the Lord if you haven't yet.
I hope that He carries you through the burdens and trials of your life.
I hope that you are in awe and wonder of the tremendous grace of our Heavenly Father.

Most of all, I hope that you have a personal relationship with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I hope that you feel His unconditional and abounding love not only as something that you know, but something that is tangible - that you feel.
You are worth nothing less to Him.

Soli Deo Gloria.

Always.

Christ is Risen! He is Risen Indeed! Hallelujah!
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you for taking the time to comment and look forward to reading your thoughts!

As always, please keep your content polite, relevant and mature. I reserve the right to delete comments that are rude, mean, vulger or otherwise inappropriate. I appreciate your understanding that is meant to be an uplifting blog where we can discuss things as adults rather than as opponants.

Thanks,
Lea