These Are A Few of My Favorite Things - The Grace of God

Christ is Risen! He is Risen Indeed! Hallelujah!


Something so simple as a man dying on a cross over 2000 years ago changed my life.

I am still amazed that God would send his only son - his child - to die for me.
For me.

And for you too.

The knowledge that God's grace is sufficient - no matter what - is my comfort and my shelter. My refuge from the storm. My peace in troubled times. And the light that carries me on - no matter what.

I hope that you find the Lord if you haven't yet.
I hope that He carries you through the burdens and trials of your life.
I hope that you are in awe and wonder of the tremendous grace of our Heavenly Father.

Most of all, I hope that you have a personal relationship with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I hope that you feel His unconditional and abounding love not only as something that you know, but something that is tangible - that you feel.
You are worth nothing less to Him.

Soli Deo Gloria.

Always.

Christ is Risen! He is Risen Indeed! Hallelujah!
Happy Easter!

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020