Healthy Habits in 2010 - Reevaluating

Well, it's been over a month since I started this and I'm honestly not making much progress.

The problem areas?
Getting in those third and fourth workout seems to be the biggie.
I also haven't lost an ounce or an inch.
**Sigh**

Then my pedometer started acting weird and then died. No, it wasn't the battery. I'm not sure what it was, but it's not working at all.

I figured out with putting together my new schedule that having four out-of-the-house workouts just won't work with John's schedule, my schedule and the kids' schedule if we're not going to have to pay for additional baby sitters and actually see each other once in a while! :) I figured out how to fit in 3 workouts, but not four. What I wanted? No. Can I live with it? Yes.

I did buy a new pedometer and my new "goal" is to take a walk at lunch time for about 15-20 minutes. When the weather gets nicer I'm going to walk a path I've walked before that takes about that much each way and adds in a nice little workout for me in the process - steps, a small hill and a lot of steps!

So, what's the plan for this month?
* Jazzercise 3x a week.
* Calibrate that new pedometer and get going on those steps - beat my previous day's total by at least 100 steps five days a week.
* Work on reducing snacks. Last month I realized that snacks were my big problem (I had an idea that that was the case!) and I started planning my snacks in advance. This month I'm going to cut down to two per day and work on portion control.

So, that's the big plan. What's yours?

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020