Almost there...

This paper is ALMOST done...

It been a tough one - one I'm not particularly happy with but will be soon.

Then I can relax - the presents are bought/made and wrapped (except for one that may end up being a birthday gift!), the cookies are made (thank you Grandma!), the tree up and decorated, and we even have snow.

I'm looking forward to about a week of Christmas movies, board games, reading for fun, and sewing for fun.

How about you? Are you ready for Christmas? Are you going to enjoy it like it is - whatever it is?

My other goal for today with this blog - post our Christmas preparations and a new "Favorite Things" entry about Christmas as well.

Hope you're enjoying the preparation as much as I am, even if this paper is taking a LONG time!

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 3, 2020