Snow!

They had been predicting snow in the forecast for this weekend all week.

I really thought they were kidding. I mean, it's only the 10th of October! Usually we don't get snow until at least November, if not after Thanksgiving.

Well, we woke up to a dusting of fluffy white.

Yes, the grass is poking through.
No, it really doesn't cover anything but the roofs.
Yes, it will probably melt by noon.

But it's snow.

And two happier pre-schoolers you have never seen!

"Mama! Mama! It snowed! It snowed! Can we go sledding?"

I had to work really hard not to laugh.

And I feel so very blessed that it takes so little to make my kids so happy! What more can I ask for?

Popular posts from this blog

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 17, 2021

Menu Plan Monday - Week of January 10, 2021

Frugal Things - The Month of December 2020